(Please Read Thoroughly)
- Deposit required for ALL functions.
- Final arrangements and guaranteed attendance must be completed about ten (10) days in advance or final count date on invoice.
- Final payment is to be made in full a week before your wedding date or on the event date for all other functions. Net 15 days for corporate functions.
- Pricing may be subject to change with market fluctuations and depending on number of guests and menu.
- All cooked ‘leftovers’ will stay with the host. Any uncooked items will return with the caterer.
- All major credit cards accepted. Processing fee of 5% is added on to all Credit Card payments.
If after reserving your date you cancel; you will lose your deposit. You may use this as a credit for a future event within 12 months.
Cancellations received less than 2 working days before your event are subject to 50% of your costs as a cancellation fee.
Snow Cancellation Policy
Food that has been prepared prior to event will be paid for by customer. If you are able to reschedule your event within a few days, the invoice will remain as is. If there is any loss of fresh food product the customer will be responsible for paying for the loss.